Hanging basket bedding plant collection
60 large plug plants
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to the first frosts
- Hardiness: tender (needs frost protection)
Create colourful hanging baskets with this fab mix of plants. This collection contains 60 large plug plants - 20 of each of the following.
Grown in individual plug cells, each plant measures about 5 - 7 cm tall (from the base of the root to the top of the plant). They can be grown on or planted straight out into the garden after the risk of frost has passed.
- Petunia 'Reflection' Low-growing and bushy, these plants are perfect for beds, pots and windowboxes. They come in a snazzy array of colours and will put on a wonderful summer-long display. You can either plant them on their own en-masse, or incorporate them into a full-blown bedding display. Either way they will look fab. Grows to 30cm.
- Geranium 'White' White flowers are produced in profusion on the stout stems, which rise above bushy mounds of variegated foliage. They stand up well to rain and put on an impressive show that can last for months on end if they are deadheaded regularly. If you want to add some other colours to the display, then blues, purples, silvers and softer shades of pink would be ideal. Grows to 30cm.
- Lobelia 'Trailing Mixed' A delightful lobelia mix in blues, reds, lilacs and whites. Perfect for adding colour to your hanging baskets or pots where they can trail over the edges. Like all lobelias, these flower profusely from early summer through to autumn. Grows to 25cm.
Please note that as we grow these for especially for you, we need to take full payment when you place your order so as to reserve stock for you. See above for despatch dates for this particular plant. To ensure that your plants arrive in the best possible condition each pack will be despatched individually.
Our Plug Plants - Three sizes are available - Click for information about sizes