- Position: light shade
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 50cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
This fleshy fern-like plant has glossy leaflets that zigzag out from the stout central stem. It has a distinctly upright habit, so is great if you want foliage that wont take up too much space.
- Home care: Avoid over-watering by allowing the top of the compost to get dry before watering again. Water less in winter. Mist the leaves with water regularly and maintain temperatures above 15°C. Repot every few years in spring.