- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 80cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 20cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
This is a fast growing climber, which comes attached to a moss pole. It has lustrous heart-shaped leaves that get bigger and bigger (up to 30cm long) as the plant matures. Easy to grow, it will tolerate some shade and looks good throughout the year.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C, and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant