- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to November
- Flower colour: mauve-pink
- Other features: aromatic foliage
- Hardiness: tender
The white-edged, purple flowers of this species pelargonium, appear in open sprays from early summer to the first frosts of autumn. Not only do they add an opulent feel to the seasonal display, but they also have a heady scent in the evenings.
- Garden care: As soon as you receive the plants you will need to pot them up into larger pots straight away. Water when necessary, but let the soil get reasonably dry in between to avoid overly wet conditions. If you want more flowers, then feed your plants once a week with a weak solution of a potash-rich liquid fertiliser, such as Tomorite. Deadheading the spent flowers will also encourage more to form.