- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April
- Flower colour: pure white
- Other features: edible, yellow-skinned dessert pears
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Pollination Group: C - late mid season
This dessert pear tree is covered with pure white flowers in mid spring, followed by delicious, juicy, yellow skinned fruits. A reliable cropping variety it's an ideal small tree for an open, sunny site.
- Garden care: Pears naturally shed a small quantity of the developing fruits in mid summer. After this has occurred thin out the remaining pears, leaving one pear per cluster. Add a high-nitrogen feed in spring.
- Pollination Information: This pear belongs to pollination group C, so you will need to plant one other different variety of pear to guarantee cross pollination, and a subsequent bumper crop. Ideally this should come from the same pollination group, however it is possible to use one from group B as well.