Geranium cinereum Jolly Jewel Hot Pink ('Noortjjhpi') (PBR)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: May to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The incredibly long flowering period makes this new hardy geranium a must have. The flowers are a really vibrant pink, and they start appearing in late spring or early summer above low mounds of fresh green foliage. The flowers keep on coming throughout the summer and often don't stop until the temperatures really start to drop well into autumn.
- Garden care: Carefully weed by hand as hoeing can break rhizomes, which are very close to the surface. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.