- Position: full sun
- Soil: moist, fertile, well-drained garden soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A variable, but sturdy form that has white-veined, dark-green leaves, often with a purple-flushed edge, and bright yellow flowerheads throughout the summer. This spurge looks great in a planting scheme based on hot, vibrant colours and will prefer a spot in full sun, although it is tolerant of a little light shade.
- Garden care: After flowering remove the faded flower-heads. When working with spurges always wear gloves since the milky sap is poisonous and a potential skin irritant.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin & eye irritant